Shipping and Returns
All of our mattresses are built in the Pacific Northwest in the city of Sumner, WA. It takes approximately 3-5 days to build your new mattress once the order as been placed. Lavish Mattress ships your mattress via courier(UPS/FED EX) which typically takes 2-3 days for delivery. You will be emailed a tracking number once your mattress has been picked up by our courier. The mattress will arrive compressed and rolled, please follow the instructions included, and be careful with sharp objects while opening the mattress. Once the mattress has been taken out of the plastic, it will begin to expand to it's full size. This process can take up to 4-6 hours, so we recommend not sleeping on the mattress until a full 4-6 hours has passed.
Lavish Mattress will make this process as easy as possible. We would love for you to email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please email us your name, phone number and a copy of the original receipt. Once you have met our return policy conditions and we have received your Lavish Mattress we will issue a full refund to the original credit card used for the purchase. Typically it can take up to 10 days for credit card companies to process a credit and issue a refund into your account.
All Sales are Final on Pillows, Sheets, Adjustable Power Bases, Mattress Protectors and Comforters.
If you decide Lavish Mattress is not the mattress for you, here are a few things we want you to know.
- All returns must be made on the same credit card used for the purchase
- We require you to sleep on your mattress for 28 days before making a return
- Your option to return your Lavish Mattress ends after 90 days
- We will only return 1 mattress per customer
- You are required to cover all shipping costs to return your Lavish Mattress
- You must have purchased a Mattress Protector at same time of purchase with mattress on the original invoice and your mattress must be free of stains, dirt, hair, rips or odors so it can be donated
- we may ask for photos of your mattress